(Adds more detail, closing stock price) CHICAGO, May 27 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Tower Automotive Inc. said on Tuesday it will cut 250 jobs as it relocates frame-assembly production for Ford Motor Co.'s Ranger truck to Bellevue, Ohio from Milwaukee. The cuts, equal to 2 percent of the company's workforce, will result in pretax charges of $40 million to $50 million, or 47 cents to 59 cents, over the next 12 months, Tower said in a release. It also said the relocation, expected to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tower Automotive to relocate frame assembly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.