DETROIT, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Tower International Inc reported on Friday a narrower quarterly net loss than a year earlier as the automotive supplier continued to recover after its 2007 bankruptcy. The Michigan-based company's net loss available to common shareholders was $21.3 million, or $1.18 per share, for the fourth quarter, compared with a net loss of $23.2 million, or $1.86 per share, a year earlier. Revenue rose 8 percent to $541.6 million. (Reporting by Bernie Woodall, editing by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tower International posts narrower loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.