(Follows alerts) Nov 3 (Reuters) - Tower International Inc reported a narrower third-quarter loss, helped by higher international sales, and the auto supplier said it is confident about near-term prospects. The Livonia, Michigan-based company, which makes stamped metal parts for automakers, raised its 2011 adjusted EBITDA outlook to $225-$230 million from $215-$225 million. Third-quarter net loss attributable to Tower International narrowed to $4.8 million, or 25 cents per share, from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tower International Q3 loss narrows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.