* Charge associated with contract termination * Charge reflects invested capital costs of about $15 mln Dec 30 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Tower International Inc said it would take a fourth-quarter pretax impairment charge of $5-$10 million as its solar customer Stirling Energy Systems terminated a purchase contract. In a regulatory filing, Tower said it has been notified that the power-purchase agreement for one of Stirling Energy Systems' two principal solar projects -- the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tower Int'l to take $5-$10 mln Q4 charge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.