(For more stories on Toyota's recall crisis, click on [ID:nN27231388] * Toyota President Toyoda "deeply sorry" for accidents * Toyoda blames fast growth, vows safety reforms * 'My name is on every car...you have my personal commitment' By Kevin Krolicki WASHINGTON, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp President Akio Toyoda said he was "deeply sorry" for accidents caused by safety problems with Toyota vehicles and detailed a set of reforms that would shift control of recall decisions away ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyoda says 'deeply sorry' for accidents" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.