(Adds company comment, share price) TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp. will likely post a 5 percent rise in group operating profit to a record 1.75 trillion yen ($15.1 billion) for the year to next March thanks to strong overseas sales and a weakening yen, business daily Nihon Keizai reported. The report sent shares in the world's second-biggest auto maker up nearly 2 percent early on Monday. New models to be released in the October-March second half will help Toyota achieve ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota 05/06 operating profit seen up 5 pct--paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642