(Recasts with details) TOKYO, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Top Japanese car maker Toyota Motor Corp. said on Tuesday it and a third party would take a combined 33.4 percent stake in troubled home builder Misawa Homes Holdings Inc. . Earlier, the state-backed Industrial Revitalization Corp. of Japan said it would ask banks for 140 billion yen ($1.36 billion) in aid for Misawa as part of a rehabilitation plan. The third-party investor is widely expected to be U.S. investment house Merrill Lynch ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota, 3rd party to take 33.4 pct Misawa stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.