(Updates with company confirmation) TOKYO, March 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp. is offering another $1,000 in sales incentives on its new Tundra full-sized pickup truck in the United States, as it faces pricing pressure from domestic rivals. The new incentive can only be applied to help a customer with a vehicle trade-in allowance, Japan's top automaker said. Toyota already offers incentives of up to $2,000 cash back on the Tundra, depending on the model and region, trade ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota adds $1,000 incentives to Tundra in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.