(Adds details) June 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said it will add two of its Lexus models to a recall it started in late 2009 to address the risk that a loose floormat could force down the accelerator. Toyota said about 131,800 vehicles of the 2010 RX350 model and about 22,200 vehicles of its 2010 RX450H model would be recalled. Owners of the vehicles will receive a safety recall notification in early August. Lexus dealers will handle the vehicles at no cost to the customers, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota adds 2 more Lexus models to 2009 recall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.