* Remedy plan to be announced at 6:30 a.m. EST (1130 GMT) * Toyota U.S. sales arm president to appear on Today Show * Toyota shares down 1.7 pct, outperform rival auto shares By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent TOKYO, Feb 1 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp will announce on Monday details of its plan to fix accelerator pedals that have led to the recall of 2.4 million cars in the United States as it scrambles to put its worst public relations crisis behind it. Toyota Motor Sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota to announce pedal fix plan in U.S. on Monday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642