(Follows alerts) Nov 26 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp is in talks with BMW AG for a partnership in environmental vehicles, business daily Nikkei reported. Under the proposed agreement, the German automaker will provide diesel engines, most likely 2-liter versions for midsize cars, for Toyota's passenger vehicles sold in Europe, where its sales fell 9 percent in 2010, the newspaper said. The starting date of the project and its scale are yet to be decided, the financial paper said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota, BMW to partner on green technology: Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642