(Adds quote, detail, background) JAKARTA, Feb 8 (Reuters) - Japan's Toyota Motor Corp will boost annual capacity at its Karawang plant in Indonesia by 50,000 cars to 120,000 cars in a bid to keep up with growth in Southeast Asia's top economy, a senior official at the firm told Reuters on Wednesday. The automaker said it would invest an additional 15 billion yen ($195.11 million) in the facility due to the increase. Domestic car sales in Southeast Asia's largest economy stood at a record ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota to boost capacity at Indonesia plant to 120,000 cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642