(Recasts, adds more Toyota comments, details, share price) TOKYO, July 29 (Reuters) - The world's third-largest automaker, Toyota Motor Corp , boosted its 2002 sales target on Monday by 3.3 percent, expecting an increase in overseas sales despite a surge in the yen. Japan's largest automaker said it expects to sell 6.19 million vehicles this year, up 200,000 from an original plan and compared with group sales of 5.93 million in calendar 2001. The revision came despite a 12 percent rise ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota boosts 2002 global sales target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.