TOKYO, Feb 16 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp and group firm Daihatsu will build a low cost car in Indonesia aimed at consumers there and in neighbouring countries, the Nikkei business daily reported on Wednesday. The car, which will be smaller than the Etios it launched in India in 2010, will be priced around 800,000 yen to 900,000 yen ($9,550-$10,740), the report said. Toyota officials were not immediately available to comment on the report. With vehicle sales in the United States and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota to build low cost car for Asia markets -Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.