(Adds details, share performance) TOKYO, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp , Japan's biggest auto maker, said on Tuesday it would buy back 0.83 percent of its own shares for a total 109.5 billion yen ($1.04 billion) before Wednesday's market opening. It will buy 30 million shares at Tuesday's closing price of 3,650 yen through an online trading system of the Nagoya stock exchange, it said in a statement. In June, Toyota received permission from its shareholders to repurchase up to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota to buy back 0.8% of own shares by Weds open" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.