* Seeks to boost 2012 Europe sales by 10,000 or more cars * Plans to up European market share to 5 pct in five years * Has faced dwindling market share in Europe past four years * To unveil Auris, Verso, and Lexus LF-CC at Paris auto show By Yoko Kubota PARIS, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp is cautious about pushing too hard for expansion in Europe where it is easy to lose money, but still aims to boost sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota cautiously aims to grow again in tough Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642