* Acceleration recall involves 4 million vehicles * Toyota to fix pedals, take other steps * Second recall in two days for Toyota DETROIT, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp will reconfigure the accelerator pedal in certain vehicles as part of a huge recall linked to sudden acceleration, a problem suspected in crashes that killed five people, the company and the U.S. government said on Wednesday. The largest-ever recall for the Japanese manufacturer involves about 4 million Toyota ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"(UPDATE 1)-Toyota to change gas pedal as part of huge recall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.