* Move called precaution until Japan parts flow improves * Dealers must fill out special orders for certain parts WASHINGTON, March 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Co told North American dealers on Tuesday to submit special orders for certain replacement parts, including steering wheel covers and shock absorbers, company memos show. Toyota has placed 233 parts out of 300,000 on so-called controlled allocation, according to notices sent to dealers and obtained by Reuters. Toyota confirmed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota curtails certain parts in N.America -memos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642