* Daihatsu President, Toyota executive VP to brief * Daihatsu shares up 3.4 pct after news of briefing (Adds details) TOKYO, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Co and its minivehicle unit, Daihatsu Motor Co , said on Tuesday they would hold a joint news conference to brief on a new collaboration deal at 5 p.m. (0800 GMT) in Tokyo. Daihatsu President Koichi Ina and Toyota Executive Vice President Yoichiro Ichimaru, who overseas Japanese operations, will attend the briefing, the companies ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota, Daihatsu to brief on new cooperation deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.