* Prius production in Japan first after quake for Toyota * Prius U.S. sales up 13 percent through May DETROIT, June 22 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp will send 75,000 of its popular hybrid small sedan Prius to U.S. dealerships by the end of the year, the company said on Wednesday. This is a jump, the company said, from previously announced expected delivery levels, which were hampered by the March 11 Japan earthquake and tsunami. All Prius sold in the United States are imported from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota to deliver 75,000 Prius to US by year end" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642