(Recasts with Toyota denial) JELCZ, Poland, June 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp denied on Thursday a report in a Polish newspaper it was planning to invest 40-50 million euros in expanding engine production at one of its existing plants in Poland. Citing unnamed sources, daily Dziennik reported Toyota would create some 200 jobs in expanding the plant's annual output from the current 170,000 engines to as much as 300,000. But during a visit for foreign journalists at the Jelcz-based ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota denies report on Polish engine investment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.