* Expects Prius production in U.S. with next remodelling-exec * Sees slow U.S. market recovery -executive TOKYO, July 27 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp will likely be able to build the popular Prius hybrid car in the United States when it is remodelled next, a top executive said on Tuesday. Toyota had been planning to produce the world's best-selling gasoline-electric car at its new Mississippi plant, but instead decided to build the Corolla sedan after local production of that model ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota expects next Prius model to be built in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.