(Adds details, shares price) TOKYO, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp and China's biggest automaker, First Automotive Works, said on Thursday they had signed a deal to collaborate on production of luxury sedans, minivehicles and sports-utility vehicles in China. Toyota and FAW said they would aim for production of 300,000 to 400,000 vehicles a year by 2010 for sale in the fast-growing Chinese vehicle market. "Both companies view this new dimension to their relationship as helping ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota, FAW to build luxury cars in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.