* Receives federal grand jury subpoena for documents * SEC asks for documents relating to recall * Toyota says will cooperate with investigation (Adds federal grand jury subpoena) TOKYO, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Monday it had received a federal grand jury subpoena for documents related to unintended acceleration and braking that led to the recall of millions of cars in the United States. Toyota and its subsidiaries received a subpoena from the attorney's office ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota gets federal grand jury subpoena for recalls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.