* Toyota U.S. production to rise to 70 pct in June * Toyota inventories thinnest in June-auto dealer groups DETROIT, May 20 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp's U.S. sales chief said in a letter to dealers this week that there is 45 days of inventory on hand. U.S. auto dealer groups as well as industry analysts have said that June is expected to be the thinnest for Toyota inventories, and that lack of inventory in May and June will reduce sales. On Thursday, J.D. Power and Associates said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota has 45 days supply in U.S.-executive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.