* Nov output reportedly seen at 14,500 vs 14,407 year ago * Output reportedly may fall back next spring * Toyota shares slip 0.5 percent (Adds year-ago comparison for Nov, share price reaction) TOKYO, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp plans to raise its daily production level in Japan in November compared with a year earlier for the first time in 16 months, thanks to a recovery in demand, the Asahi newspaper reported on Tuesday. Toyota, the world's largest carmaker, aims to make ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota to lift Nov Japan output - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642