(Adds more comments, background) TOKYO, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Thai Deputy Prime Minister Somkid Jatusripitak said on Tuesday that Toyota Motor Corp was likely to announce soon that it would move some truck production to Bangkok from Japan. "Toyota is now seriously considering relocating its truck production to Bangkok," said Somkid, who is also Thailand's finance minister. He said there should be an announcement from Japan's top automaker in the near future. Toyota spokeswoman Monika ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota to make Thai announcement soon - minister" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642