July 1 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp is considering recall of one of its top-of-the-line sedans, Lexus LS460, owing to concerns that its engines may stall, the Nikkei business daily reported. Tens of thousands of units will likely be recalled worldwide, the daily said without naming sources. The Nikkei said the 4.6-litre engine of the sedan, launched in 2006 and partly remodelled last autumn, is said to stall while the vehicle is in motion and may not start again. The automaker has not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota may recall Lexus LS460 on faulty engine - Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642