* Toyota expected to supply hybrid tech to Mazda * Executive vice presidents of Toyota, Mazda to brief * Deal would highlight distancing of Mazda from Ford (Adds background) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent TOKYO, March 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp and Mazda Motor Corp said they would hold a joint news conference in Tokyo on Monday to announce what many expect to be a supply deal for Toyota's industry-leading hybrid system. Japan's No.1 and No.5 carmakers have been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota, Mazda to hold joint briefing on green tech" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.