(Adds quotes, comments about hybrid vehicles) By John Crawley WASHINGTON, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Toyota North America sales were up 9 percent so far in November compared to the year-ago month, president Jim Press said on Wednesday. November sales have been "very good," Press told reporters at an electric car conference, adding he was optimistic ahead of the full monthly figures due out on Friday. Press also said Toyota North America expects slightly less sales volume for the full year in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota N.A. says Nov sales up 9 pct from year-ago" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.