(Adds details, closing share prices) TOKYO, March 31 (Reuters) - Japan's state-backed corporate turnaround body has chosen a consortium of Toyota Motor Corp. , Nomura Holdings Inc. and Aioi Insurance to rehabilitate home builder Misawa Homes Holdings Inc. , Misawa said on Thursday. The group will take a combined 33.4 percent stake in debt-saddled Misawa in return for a 25.8 billion yen ($239.9 million) capital injection under the Industrial Revitalization Corp. of Japan's (IRCJ) rescue ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota, others to inject 25.8 bln yen into Misawa" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642