* President Akio Toyoda to make presentation * Corporate vision for next 10 years to be outlined (Adds background) TOKYO, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp President Akio Toyoda will announce on March 9 management's vision for where the world's top automaker is headed over the next decade as it turns a corner on its worst ever safety crisis. Toyota officials said they could not provide any details on the so-called Toyota Global Vision until the presentation, to be made in Tokyo at 4 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota to outline long-term mgmt direction March 9" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.