(Adds Toyota comment) TOKYO, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Japan's Toyota Motor Corp. plans to have 1,000 sales outlets in China by 2010 as it aims to meet its goal of 10 percent market share by then, the Yomiuri Shimbun daily reported on Thursday. The world's second-largest auto maker, which now has about 150 showrooms in the fast-growing Chinese market, said it had no numerical goal for an expansion. "We hope to increase the number of sales outlets (in China), but we haven't decided how many we ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota plans 1,000 outlets in China by 2010-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642