May 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp's re-employment support program has drawn about 300 temporary workers, or about 30 percent of those eligible, the Nikkei business daily reported. The program provides workers with opportunities to receive training as forklift operators or gas welders, the paper said. The program is based on the labor agreement signed this spring and implemented with the approval of the Aichi Labor Bureau. (Reporting by A.Ananthalakshmi in Bangalore; Editing by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota re-employment draws 300 temporary workers-Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642