Feb 22 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp has reassigned 10 percent of its domestic sales personnel to boost sales in emerging markets, the Nikkei business daily reported. The reassigned personnel, about 100 in number, will work out of Japan for the time being, making trips to local markets as needed, the paper said. Those reassigned will join the domestic employees in charge of emerging markets and will work on developing sales networks, drawing up plans for new products, and sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota reassigns 10 pct of domestic sales staff -Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642