* Approximately 17,000 2010 models vehicles affected * Recall due to fuel leak in gov't sponsored crash tests WASHINGTON, June 25 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Co is recalling and temporarily halting sales of its 2010 Lexus HS250h gasoline-electric hybrid due to a potential fuel leak problem, the company said on Friday. In a letter to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Toyota said the recall and stop-sale order affected approximately 17,000 sedans that have been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota recalling, halting sales of Lexus HS250h in US" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.