* Recall affects 2000-2003 pickups * Models limited to Northern U.S. states * Toyota to contact owners WASHINGTON, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp will recall about 110,000 older model Tundra pickup trucks in the United States due to corrosion problems, the U.S. government and the automaker said on Tuesday. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) said the recall involves 2000-2003 models in 20 cold-climate states mainly in the East and Midwest where road salts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota recalls 110,000 Tundras in US for corrosion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.