(Updates with company comment, share price, background) TOKYO, April 27 (Reuters) - Japan's Toyota Motor Corp. will likely report a slightly smaller-than-expected 1 percent rise in net profit when it releases 2004/05 earnings in May, the Nihon Keizai business daily reported on Wednesday. Group net profit at the world's second-biggest auto maker is expected to be a record 1.17 trillion yen ($11.02 billion) for the year ended March 31 on sales of 18.2 trillion yen, up 5 percent from a year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota to report 1 pct net rise for 04/05-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642