* Sales of Lexus GX 460 SUV resuming * Toyota to reset software to fix stability control * Production changes implemented this week also DETROIT, April 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp announced on Thursday it was resuming sales of its Lexus GX 460 sports utility vehicle that were halted for two weeks. Toyota stopped sales of the 2010 luxury SUV after Consumer Reports magazine warned against buying the vehicle and called it a "safety risk" because of the potential for turning over in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota resumes selling Lexus SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.