* Attorneys spar over court order to protect trade secrets * Plaintiffs lawyers say automaker's request goes too far * Outside consultants seen as key to outcome of suits (Revises first sentence to reflect arguments have begun over protective order, adds lawyer's comment, other details) By Steve Gorman SANTA ANA, Calif., June 23 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp's lawyers faced off with product-liability attorneys in court on Wednesday over rules for safeguarding company trade secrets in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota seeks curbs on experts in U.S. court fight" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.