* Automakers report U.S. May sales on June 1 * Analysts expect sales pace in May of 14.5 mln * Japanese automakers projected to report outsized sales gains (Adds comments from VW executive) By Deepa Seetharaman DETROIT, May 31 (Reuters) - U.S. auto sales will hover around 14.5 million vehicles in May, spurred by demand for cars and crossovers as Japanese automakers bounce back from last year's earthquake-related shortages, analysts said. The projected sales are roughly in line with the 14.4 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota seen leading U.S. auto sales gains in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.