* No decision yet on whether to extend March incentives * Says no intention to keep steep discounts for long time * Dealers fixed 1.7 mln vehicles NEW YORK, March 30 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp's U.S. sales jumped about 35 percent in March from a year earlier after the automaker offered steep discounts to win over consumers who had shied away after massive recalls, a U.S. executive said on Tuesday. Toyota U.S. sales chief Jim Lentz said the company is still reviewing incentive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota sees 35 pct rise in March U.S. sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.