(Recasts, adds details of Chinese-foreign disputes) SHANGHAI, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Top Japanese auto maker Toyota Motor Corp is suing China's Geely Group, accusing the mainland's sole private car maker of infringing its copyright, officials of both companies said on Tuesday. The Japanese auto giant accused Geely in December of using a logo similar to Toyota's in its "Meiri" sedans, which Toyota said could mislead customers, in the latest of a series of lawsuits against Chinese companies ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota sues China's Geely in heated dispute" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.