DETROIT, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Tuesday it will suspend sales of eight models involved in a recall announced last week for potentially faulty accelerator pedals. Toyota also said it would halt production at plants in the United States and Canada in the first week of February. The sales suspension and recall includes Toyota's top-selling vehicle in North America, the Camry, for model years since 2007. Also included are 2009-2010 model year RAV4, Corolla and Matrix; ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota suspends sales of eight models in recall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642