* To halt some production at France factory * Toyota adjusting production in wake of global recall (Recasts to clarify that UK details already announced) TOKYO, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Monday it will cut back production in France temporarily as the carmaker looks to cope with the sales impact of its massive global recalls. The world's largest carmaker also confirmed plans, originally announced last week, to extend a planned temporary production stoppage at its two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota to temporarily slow output in France" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.