(Adds details, share price) TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Toyota Tsusho Corp. , a Toyota Motor Corp. affiliate trading house, said on Tuesday it would raise up to $685 million through a new share issue to invest in facilities and operations. Toyota Tsusho will issue 19.5 million new shares on the market and another 5.39 million shares to Toyota Motor, whose stake in the trading house will fall slightly to 21.5 percent after the share issue. Toyota Tsusho may offer 1.95 million additional ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota Tsusho to raise $685 mln via new share issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.