(For a Toyota Take a Look, click: [ID:nN27231388]) (Adds new comments, paragraphs 9-11) By Yoko Nishikawa TOYOTA CITY, Japan, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Anxious Toyota workers in the automaker's hometown rallied behind their president after he faced a grilling from U.S. lawmakers over the company's safety problems, but many fear the crisis is far from over. Thousands of miles away in Washington, Toyota Motor Corp's chief Akio Toyoda appeared before a sometimes hostile congressional panel, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota workers worry but back embattled boss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642