(Adds details, quotes, analyst comments) By Ben Blanchard SHANGHAI, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Tianjin FAW Xiali Automobile Co Ltd , a partner of Japan's Toyota in China, said on Wednesday it bounded back into the black in the second quarter of 2003 as car sales rode a booming market higher. FAW Xiali, which has a strategic partnership with Toyota Motor Corp, made a second quarter net profit of 296.81 million yuan ($35.86 million) versus a loss of 375.1 million yuan in the year-ago period, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota's China partner FAW Xiali Q2 back in black" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642