* Inaba, LaHood to testify before Senate on Toyota * Hearing scheduled for March 2 * Toyota quality control chief, US regulator to appear WASHINGTON, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Toyota North America President Yoshimi Inaba and U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood will testify before a Senate committee next week on Toyota Motor Corp safety recalls, the panel said on Thursday. The Commerce Committee will also hear on Tuesday from Toyota's executive vice president for quality control, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota's Inaba will testify in US Senate on safety" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.