* Toyota pres: tough times to continue for about 2 years * Toyoda vows to avoid three consecutive years of losses * To set models by region, Europe to focus on hybrids * North American models to be more autonomous By Chang-Ran Kim; Asia Autos Correspondent TOKYO, June 25 (Reuters) - The new head of Toyota Motor Corp , the world's biggest car maker, warned on Thursday the autos industry faces two years of tough times, as he outlined his strategy to get the company back to profits. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toyota's new boss warns of two more tough years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642